Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Tapped On Shoulder TWICE When Sleep? Nobody Home & Bedroom Door Locked?

I thought the cat got into me and my boyfriends bedroom and I searched our room and he wasn’t in there. ( My boyfriend left for work already ) and its just the two of us. I wrote it off as maybe it was just my hair hitting my back.... so I went to sleep again and I felt another tap while sleeping... terrfied I turned the light on and looked around and nothing. These were REAL taps like someone was trying to get my attention. I’ve also want to say I recell this happening before about a few years ago at my Grandma’s house like someone was tickling my legs while I was sleep.. I passed it as thinking a mouse had got on me in my sleep... but I will never know. ( She has a infenststion problem ) anyone else expeirence this? Its creepy 

You lock your bedroom door at night? I’m sorry but that’s weird. 

of course spirits love us...

No, I've never been alone in your and your bf's bedroom when I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Of course, I've never slept in a room infested with mice.