Why I hate working at unprofessional job like Wendy’s?

I hate working there especially dealing with customers it’s annoying.

Update:

Sumdude doesn’t give customers right to be rude to employees.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You kind of answered your own question. That's why is because people are rude and unprofessional most of them are anyways. The ones that see fast food workers as less than human unfortunately still like to go out to eat and they have the nerve to make it clear in their actions and their voice. If i were you i would start looking for something else as soon as you can and put your two weeks in when you do find something.

• blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I suggest finding a new job. I have worked with customers in some jobs in the past and love  interacting with people. If it is not your thing then a different job such as an office job may be the better option.

• 2 months ago

Then please quit.  There is nothing worse than dealing with a fast-food worker who does not treat you like a customer should be treated. If you find customers annoying, you should be in some job that doesn't deal with customers. Period. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

lol. The customers pay your wages - wherever you work.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • n2mama
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like great motivation to improve yourself and find a better opportunity. Some people love customer service, many more don’t. It’s good to have the experience working customer service to know that you don’t want to do that for the rest of your life. So take the initiative to improve your education, skill set, or both so that you are qualified for a better job.

• 2 months ago

The job isn't in itself unprofessional; perhaps you might not be in the right job though if you don't like working with customers. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bad attitude. You are setting yourself up for failure.

Do a great job, get promoted.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You should think about applying for a job in a place that probably won't hate.

• 2 months ago

Customers are particularly stressed and may explode when they're hungry and their meal is messed up - 

That's the nature of the job, to keep smiling, be as pleasant as possible, make things right, and not take it personally. All kinds of businesses, you have some kind of customer or coworker that you have to be nice to when you least feel like being nice, when you feel like it's against you personally... but fast food's probably one of the worst environments. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Being professional is how you behave when you're on the job. Wendy's is a fast food job, it's not a professional office job. 

If you don't like it, get another job where you're not dealing with customers as much and quit. I didn't like fast food either, I got another job and quit. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.