Find work?

I have a very small family,  with my 4.5 month baby. I was work in hotel but corona virus come to going end my life, I'm now job less Father.  Some one help me. Im From Bangladesh 

• ?

You should reach out to local charities and perhaps start a crowd funding campaign. 

You appear to have no qualifications to work anywhere outside your own country. The travel & tourism industry has been hard hit everywhere in the world, and there are no jobs available in hotels practically anywhere - not that you qualify for any temporary employment visa anyway. You're going to have to find some other type of work in your own country. Nobody can "help" you but you. Perhaps your wife can find a job, too, and family or someone help with babycare while you & your wife both work.

• Jake

Try telemarketing and work from home.

• ?

How can anybody in the developed world help you while you are in a poor and remote country?

I'm sorry, but we can't do anything - or are you trolling for money?