Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why does Meghan Markle think that anyone is interested in her miscarriage?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Its serious if a human bring dies. 

• 2 months ago

She was merely releasing her depression. You should be paying symphysis to her.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She's a soiled brat, it happens to many women, no one like it even the poor ladies. media eats that crap up because it's her.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

only the media , nice to report the latest news she had a miscarriage 3 months ago !!! good reporting bbc , nothing like reporting the news 3 months later ..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My initial thought was similar to yours and some of the other answers given.  However on 2nd thoughts, I agree that women who've gone through a miscarriage or lost a baby later on in pregnancy or given birth to sill born baby, should be allowed to talk about the sorrow and stress associated with this, without people thinking it's a 'taboo' conversation.

Perhaps you and others that react in this 'knee jerk way', should use their empathy and put themselves in 'her' place and then perhaps they'd have an inkling of how a woman in this situation, may be feeling and then perhaps have a little more respect to 'her' sorrow.  (maybe not for many of you, who seem incapable of showing many normal human emotions).

• 2 months ago

Sort of thing that should be kept private,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Poor genetic ancestry and attention seeking. 

Rah Rah makes a good point....they will be well paid for their story.

• 2 months ago

Actually the people who dislike her most seem to be the only ones interested in her, I genuinely don't care, you get a little bump in your pants whenever you vent your spleen about her, this is called Murdochian conditioning

• Spiral
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

She is sharing this to help other people.

It seems like you have never had one.

• 2 months ago

Because YOU ARE INTERESTED, otherwise you wouldn't be asking.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.