Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Why do people say Jill Biden is more beautiful than Melania Trump?

What makes Jill Biden more beautiful than Melania Trump? Why do people say that “Team Biden” wins in the beauty department?

What is so bad about Melania Trump?

Please explain?

What do you think?

Is Jill Biden actually more beautiful than Melania Trump?

Is it just that old Donald makes Melania look ugly?

because trump is a horrible person, so people automatically dont like his wife. I think Jill Biden is very beautiful and sweat. I think Melania is beautiful too. But she never talks lol.

Biden has hair transplants so he has probably had a few facelifts along the way

yes she is better

I prefer Melania at least she comes from more wealth, and has nicer hair!

I would prefer Jill over Malaria.  

I think that Jill has a more natural look - and I prefer highly intelligent women like Jill.

Because people will believe whatever they want to believe even if it's not the truth

They are both beautiful in different ways.  Melania has the appearance and movements of a model and her smiles look forced, while Jill's beauty is natural and unaffected.  I prefer natural and unaffected  myself. 

• Jeff D

It's just politics.  Melania is probably the best looking first lady since Jackie Kennedy, but very few Democrats today would ever dare to admit it publicly.

• Spiral

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder