Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Do you believe in witchcraft?

I honestly don't and it seems absurd tbh

Yeah, I think it just doesn't work and most of the time it's just a phase for most people

I personally don't believe in (or even practicing it) modern Wicca either, it's just ridiculous to me and would never waste my time on any of that. 

• Jake

A person can battle belief in witchcraft and other false teachings by reciting the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.  It is also good to say the Lorica of St. Patrick frequently and with care.

I don't. However I do believe in Theistic Satanism. I stand with Satan, but don't practice magic or whatever. I get kinda worship Satan.

The modern religion of Wicca is real but magic? No.

It was real in the OT. Witches then were empowered by Satan. But God neuters both Satan and witches in the NT. Anyone identifying as a witch these days is a mere wannabe. 

What led into modern day chemistry was alchemy, and that was considered witchcraft. So it depends on what you're talking about.