I’m having so much vivid dreams it feels real.. about my recent ex... read description ?

Me & my ex been together for 1 year 4 months. We broke up 2 days ago. He told me that I was toxic I was the problem when in reality I wasn’t. I told how I felt when he asked what was wrong and I get called toxic and ****. Anyways he told me he was much happier single & that I was a lesson and I was just a character development to him. I’m guessing he just wanted out.. idk what I did tho. But this dream is so vivid it feels so damn real💔 I woke up crying. It all because I saw him post on Twitter saying he missed me before I went to sleep. Then I had the dream. Summary of it. We was both @ the park at night but he on the other side I’m on the other. He posted on Twitter for someone to come see him. 2 girls. 1 girl was from his previous job He worked at when we started dating. Mind you I had a mental / psyche breakdown. & I threw **** at both of them. The girl already tried to ruin our relationship cause she was jealous. But anyways... I told him in my dream “you said you missed me you move on this quick” etc etc. I was crying hurting freaking out. I don’t know why this **** feels so damn real it hurts. I don’t think I’m be able to see him ever again especially with someone else. 

Please help me why do I keep having vivid *** dreams that feel so real about him after 2 days that we been broken up. Why did I have a mental / psyche breakdowns I’m probably going to get called psycho . 

Please don’t be rude 

dreaming about an ex could mean that you're looking for closure. Maybe you're unsettled with the way things ended between the two of you, or maybe you're still trying to work past the way your relationship ended in your mind.

He sounds like someone who takes pleasure when he makes others cry.  I wouldn't want to meet him.  Since your emotions are shattered in real Life it is quite normal that it happens in your dreams.  Do not listen to what other people say or do to hurt your feelings.  Invest time and love in yourself.  If you wait for someone to say, "I love you," or your beautiful, you will wait forever.  You need to learn how to love yourself and put yourself first.  This boyfriend doesn't seem to be very kind or helpful toward you, so it's time to put yourself first, and take care of yourself.  If it was me I would also seek help of a therapist so I wouldn't don't have to go though this transition by myself.  I wish you well.