I want to know what are signs that a person is gay ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"signs"

There is only one:

They are solely attracted to the same gender.

• 1 month ago

Me too, it would make things easier to know if a guy is gay. But if he seems extremely effeminate it could be a sign he is gay, but not always.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

If they are smiling, laughing, in a boisterous mood.

If you mean HOMOSEXUAL, then F-ing say that.  Desist with the euphemism.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they like having sex with dudes 

• 2 months ago

They have sex with people of their own gender. That is the only sure way of telling.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't believe there is any such thing as gay any longer.  Now a guy who sleeps with another guy becomes trans and imagines that he is a girl.  Or vice versa   So if they are all transstraight, there is no gaiety.  Just two transtraights imagining that they are having a heterosexual relationship in the sex they should have been if nature had furnished them with the plumbing they wish they had.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If he is feminine, he behaves like a girl. Otherwise there are no visible signs

• 2 months ago

Having gay sex is a strong indicator although having exclusively gay sex is more indicative. Seriously if you’re attracted to the same sex only then you’re probably gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

• Spiral
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

For yourself you might want to examine your past relationships.

Others can hide it very well

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.