Spiritually, will you be a good citizen and report if your neighbors have to many people over for the holidays to the proper authorities?

Yes, as a public health violation. Same as I would report a fire or a suspected case of rabies. You and others like you are the reason this pandemic isn't going to go away any time soon. You're part of the problem. 

You really must like death. 

Stop trying to shore up whatever manhood you actually have and use that organ between your filthy ears. 

There is a pandemic, that is highly contagious, that can be spread via casual contact or even just being in the same space with an infected person. That's reality. That's fact. You might not like that or think it's a liberal plot to ruin your turkey day but this year people need to stay away from each other so they don't kill each other off. 

Ask medical staff about hospital capacity right now. In places like Boise, Idaho. Or Austin, Texas. Ask people about not being allowed near their loved ones as they die alone or perish while intubated. Then wonder how those same people are going to pay their half a million dollar hospital bills after a loved one has spent a month in the ICU, let alone the funeral costs. That's reality. 

A good citizen would not ever put their fellow citizens in danger of dying just to own the libs. Not ever. You're not a good anything if this is your attitude. This is a public health crisis, not a plot to turn you into a gay zombie commie worker drone. Use your brain instead of your feelings, Hunter. 

No, the police here don't enforce the mask ordinance.  Just over 20% of the people in hospitals in Oklahoma City are there because of COVID-19.  I knew a 45-year-old woman who died from it.

Most certainly not.  In fact, where I live, no such "edict" was declared by anybody.  And the people around me would never agree to do such a thing anyway. But of course, I don't live in a leftist nazi hellhole.

• Rick

nope, none of my business WHAT they do .........................

• Audrey

NO!  I will not! And I sincerely hope no one else does either!

• ?

No, as it is not a law.  And it would be extremely absurd to do such thing, as there is no actual crime being committed.