Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

What to do ?

When someone keeps calling DCF on you for no reason and sending the police to your home saying you are selling drugs etc because they are upset that you had a baby with someone they were talking to? The police said it’s not considered harassment if she is not actually coming to my house herself or making contact with me but this is so rediculous I don’t bother anyone and now I have an open case with dcf even though they didn’t find anything to make the  reporters accusations to be true.. I just don’t kno what to do anymore this is all over a man.


Fyi I didn’t know about her & she didn’t know about me; I have done nothing but be honest and talk to her respectfully so I didn’t turn on anyone 

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I am always amused.  Two women, one man, the women turn on each other.

    The Police are incorrect.  What you are describing IS harassment UNLESS the person making the reports believes they are truthful.

    Retain legal counsel.

  • 2 months ago

    Filing false reports with police is a crime. File a report on this woman, if you can prove that it's her. P.S. It's "ridiculous", not 'rediculous'.

  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    Move far away from her. No forwarding address.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.