in writing a story can i use this in a story ?

Update:

she felt herself getting was getting wet between her legs

and her panties are wet

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You are the person who was asking if they can use the word "brothel" in a story.

I think it's time you grew up. It's CERTAINLY time you learned to write better English.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The content isn't the problem.  Your English is very poor and this is really silly stuff.

• 2 months ago

michael, I write erotic fiction for money. It's apparent you have never read any graphic sex scenes, or you'd know this just won't do.

It filters. It repeats words without a positive cumulative effect. It uses vague terms where it should be specific. It fails to observe the many rules of written English.

If your story is not for school (where nothing sexual is appropriate, according to many teachers), then you can use this--but any editor will hold it against you because it's so poorly done.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If that is the best you can do, writing is not for you. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

"she felt herself getting was getting wet between her legs" needs editing.

Otherwise yes, you can use it in a story, although obviously not for children and probably not in Christian Literature either (unless it's written in a non-sexual context).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.