?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Agree/disagree: The most important purpose in life is happiness? ?

If not, what is it?

• sam

I agree, not just your own happiness though, but also the happiness of those around you who you care about

Murder makes some people happy. Your question goes a lot deeper than a simple yes or no.

disagree, happiness makes us pasive, while troubles are forcing us to try to resolve them

"important" is an orphan word.  Important to whom?  Important in what way?  Survival?  Comfort?  I would say it is the most sensible goal to achieve, once the physical needs are met.

Peace... ... ... 

Your purpose is whatever you want it to be and happiness is just a byproduct. There is no defined, one true purpose in life. 

• .

Yes, but I would phrase it a bit differently.

We need to guard our individuality and keep good impressions running over our minds. We can do this by cultivating conversation and beauty.  If we are kind and spread joy to others, that is a good starting point.

Never fall for the love crap, you will lose your hard earned property, just keep banging random chicks and enjoy your life.

• Jesere

The most important thing is to learn how to be your own best self

I totally agree. If you’re not happy you won’t sustain a stable job or live a full content life. Than it will lead to suicide