Doctors: Can the covid nose swab cause a bacterial infection?

I see it goes in extremely deep. I have a stuffy nose not new I've had it years but I have some other symptoms I'm thinking of getting tested but I fear the swab will push bacteria and mucus from my clogged nose all the way up there deep into an area that it'll stay there and cause an infection or irritation

Do you know if the mucus and bacteria shoved deep up will clear itself out somehow or is there a risk of infection?

The nasopharyngeal opening is not sterile as anybody with nasal drip can attest to. Have you ever had a cold go with a drip from the nose to the back of your throat and then down your throat?

Air goes from your nose all the way through to the back of your throat and down into your lungs. All of that has secretions that are not sterile. 

The swab, depending on if it's simply a nasal swab or the deeper nasopharyngeal sample, is pushed to the back of the throat. The direction of mucus flow is either out of your nose or goes to the back of your throat. 

NO. The swabs are sterile.