Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why don't stupid people realize that if everyone stayed in their house for 2 weeks the virus would be gone?

Update:

@Pennybags/anon/Sottile/anon- Everyone can buy 2 weeks of food for about $20.In fact the government can send everybody that $20 and it would cost a lot less than what they've already spent. Utilities can be left on and you charge the people later. In the end, people are more likely to pay their bills in a strong economy with no Covid. I can left my roof and drains go for a few weeks. Gas? Why do I need gas if I'm not going anywhere? 

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Stating at home and enhancing social distance are merely reducing the chance of infection. The virus will state forever because the virus was a natural cause and existing in the nature. (That virus might have killed some dinosaurs.) 

• 2 months ago

It is not possible for EVERYONE to stay home, as there are truly essential services, such as police, fire, hospitals, etc., and not all of them, or even very many of them, can be performed virtually.  On the other hand, concentrated "stay at home" by those able to do so, would likely be a tremendous help.  Getting the narcissistic moron out of the White House would be the best help.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get real! Covid 19 ISN'T going anytime soon! 

As soon as it finally departs another virus will come along to take it's place!

Remember to thank the INEPT government for NOT initially isolating, quarantining those who had been exposed to it, for not bothering with ports, airports etc!

So much for "leadership" !

If you wish to spend eternity cowering indoors, that's your choice!

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Some people are incredibly selfish. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

When they said we needed to stay home, I didn't go near a single person for a month.  I didn't get sick, but other people still did.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No it wouldn't be gone it's here to stay and the sooner people get used to the idea the better.

• Dayton
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It could still pass from household-member to household-member.  After ending the two weeks it would start spreading again and soon be back up

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they are stupid.  The answer is in the question! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's false. Although self-quarantine is a mitigation factor, asymptomatic people can spread the virus and it can take days for the virus to develop on an infected person. At the early stages of the virus, containment was possible had trump followed the experts in virology advice about 14 consecutive days of downward curve. We're in far advanced stages now. The strategy has changed.

• 2 months ago

Because your claim is neither true nor realistic and certainly not based on any known science.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.