Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

This is kinda gross and tmi but i am in agony there’s a massive hard stool stuck and it won’t come out i’ve been trying for ages now ?

Been trying to push it and it’s causing me to bleed from my anus. i’m only 18 this isn’t normal i’m sat here crying because my stomach and butt is in agony i get constipated often but it’s never been this bad. The poo is already at the bottom of my anal cavity as it starts to come out but it seems too large and literally like a brick that it must be stuck. I really dont know what to do i can’t lay down comfortably and sitting down is painful please help??? what can i do? my mums gave me a sachet of laxative but surely it won’t help because the poo is already coming out but it’s stuck. I feel so so unwell is it possible this could kill me? no one in my house is taking my seriously? if i did have to go hospital what would they do would they be able to remove the blockage from my butt?

Ways to fix this. Try it in a squatting position with your knees up near your chest. If that doesn’t work use your hands by pressing on either side of the anus upward. Then where is Dulcolax. 

I occasionally experience the same problem and understand the agony. I've pushed hard and, as a little comes out, wiped my anus with paper breaking it off. Sometimes that works. I've also found that eating corn with a meal works well as a laxzrive for me. If nothing else works, I take a couple of Walmart's cheap stool softener, I think the brand is Equate, and it works well within a couple of hours.

i had compacted constipation last week. The best thing that helped was an enema kit. You fill it with water, lie on your side in the fetal position and stick it in your bottom. Squeeze it and the water fills up inside you then hold it in for a while and then sit on the toilet and out it comes. You may need to do this a few times. Also once you are fixed up maybe u need to take some fibre product  like Benefiber each day to keep you soft and regular.

in jail when I couldn't go I would refill my bottle  up to 3 times with steaming hot water wait for it to cool little bit and drink it all in a short amount of time  it would always get me going Also maybe check your diet... eat more green veggies you can buy some for about a dollar in a can and I would avoid dairy at all costs

• Andy C

Stop straining.   You are correct,  that's what causes the hemorrhoids. 

Mirilax and plenty of water. 

Get and use a soap suds enema we use them all the time at the hospital. Plus they are safe, hold the solution in as long as the box recommends or until it can come out (the BM I mean). Don't overtake laxatives if you you take too many it can give you severe diarrhea, which can lead to dehydration!  

Source(s): RN in the ER
  • kelvin

drink prune juice

Sit on the toliet with legs spread.. Drink water until it comes out. Just sit there drinking water it will  happen  God Luck. Been there it hurts..

Glove up, get some Vaseline and go digging for treasure. (seriously)

Drink prune juice and take more laxatives.