Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

If I want to travel alone at Christmas here in the USA am I not allowed to in most states because of the travel restrictions?

I am a US resident so I'd be traveling from Virginia where I live. We can't see family this year due to the pandemic aside from some immediate family and so since I see them a lot I want to lift my spirits by traveling but won't have time to quarantine for 2 weeks before due to work. I will get a test done though before going. 

Travelling is the worst thing to do at the moment.

If you can live in your vehicle or camp in a remote area, I doubt anybody will care.  I assume people cross State borders every day for work or shopping, so I imagine it would be fine.

• ?

You won't be able to book a hotel in any state that has a travel restriction. Travel somewhere within your state.

If you mean driving just ignore it.