Which Car Seat Did You Go With?

Currently in the process of deciding a car seat for a newborn. I’ve done quite a bit of research and I am aware of the difference between infant and convertible car seats.

What did you decide to go with for your newborn? Would you do it differently if you could?

I’m stuck because if I get an infant seat I will have to buy a convertible when they’re a bit older, but if I buy a convertible I’ll have to buy a specific stroller that can hold a newborn (or use a baby carrier).

There seems to be significant pros and cons to both, which would you go with?

Either way, please include the car seat(s) you use/have used in the past!

Thanks!

I'd been planning to get a convertible, however, had my son prematurely before I'd purchased a carseat and had some co-workers join together and buy me an infant seat. It was convenient to be able to move the whole carseat, however, I think I would still have elected to get a convertible. I usually had the baby in a wrap or sling anyway.