Feet peeling? ?

So yesterday and a little while ago I noticed my feet were starting to peel. Not between my toes but on the like pads or whatever theyre called. Mostly on my toes (again not between em just on the bottom of em) and a little on the ball of my feet. I have a habit of not wearing socks with shoes, incase that made a difference, is this anything to worry about? Ive had athletes foot in my pinkie toe when I was a dancer before but this doesnt look like that at all, just a bunch of dead skin.

Does the area itch or burn at all?  If so, I would say it’s probably a fungal infection, that should be treated like Athlete’s Foot.  If not, it’s probably just really dry skin.  Make sure you dry your feet completely after bathing.  Try using a scraper to clear off dead skin.  Put on thick, stronger moisturizers throughout the day.  You should always wear socks with shoes, it can protect your feet in a number of ways.  Also, make sure your shoes aren’t too tight, or too old and worn.  Some people do suffer from chronic dry skin, especially if the hands and feet.  It shouldn’t be anything to worry about.  Jergen’s Ultra Healing is a great healing moisturizer that is thick, but absorbs fairly quickly.  I would recommend trying it for your feet.  

• Tavy

Sounds like a fungal infection. See a Doctor.

I have the same problem wish I knew how to stop it.  I tried lotions, creams, etc and scrapers.  I find this all helps some not not sure how to stop it from happening.  It might be the shoes you are wearing too.