Do you believe that Donald Trump was a good president?

Most of my friends really liked him and thought he was a good president, I felt bad that during his last year as president he had to deal with the Covid pandemic, I also hope no one created the Covid pandemic as an attack towards Donald Trump because he didn't deserve to go through that.

165 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.

He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power.  He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.

Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.

• 2 months ago

Hell too no he was the worst to walk the Oval Office 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He still is the best

• 2 months ago

Lando, provide your supporting evidence, other the democrat talking points. Look at evidence to support his presidency; employment grew, quick development of a vaccine and wage growth, peace treaties in the ME and no new wars. Imagine if the Democrats worked with him and loved country over globalism and power. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Trump was good for Yahoo, otherwise you would have nothing else in your news, as crappy as it is!

• 2 months ago

Carusi emporors will poision the chalice back off

• Trump was shyte.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes he was and still will be' for 4 more yearz

• Buzz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, and I believe in Peter Pan and the moon is made of cheese. 

• 2 months ago

He only became president for himself, his ego, and does not care about any of the american people

• 2 months ago

I think Trump did a good job as President, but I don't see why I should feel more sorry for him than for the rest of us due to the Chinese coronavirus. 

I don't think the virus was made as a weapon against Trump; if so, they failed as he recovered quickly.  It may have been a natural recombinant virus, or hand-made, I don't know.

For my own safety, I support Biden.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.