Anonymous

2nd job on resume question. ?

I currently have 2 jobs a FT and a PT. I am applying for a job where I can see myself using the skills from both my current jobs. 

Should I list both and apply?I've heard before some recruiters say that when they see people working 2 jobs, they believe that this person doesn't know what they like or that they're not focused on their main job. I assume some others may have other thoughts. Should I still apply, or only apply using my main FT job. My issue is that my main job doesn't have all the skills that this new job is looking for. 

• blank

I suggest putting both due to the fact you have experience in both if they are different from each other. It will also show that you are reasonable. If you go to both jobs on a regular basis that is. I always suggest people list at least a few jobs they have had or currently have. Shows reposnabilty. Also be careful not to list to many. It will seem like you leave jobs a lot if you do so put all them.I feel like one to three is perfect. The it exception is if they are the same type of job are applying for then listing them mat be beneficial. 

I have some family members and some friends who own thier own businesses and what I have above was thier sugge suggestion to me when I was applying for jobs. Good luck 

Source(s): Some family and some friends have thier own company
  • Judy

yes, list both jobs.

• Alex

Yes, by all means include anything that would be relevant to the job you are applying for, assuming you have been there for enough time for it to look good (several months at least).