? asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What country you like and what country you dislike? I like the US and dislike Canada!?

I like the US and I would like to live there one day (I am from Southeastern Europe)! Friendly people, 4 seasons (the Midwest is my place) and especially snowy winters ❄️ , different landscapes, diversity, people of all colors, different languages etc.

I dont like Canada because they put themselves on a pedestal and constantly say and think bad stuff about America and Americans (when in reality Americans dont even think about them, Americans forget Canadians exist), they are mean, they are impolite, they are always eager for a fight (especially on the Internet), they pick on people who cant speak good English, they act as if living there was perfect, they say they are better than America and Americans (pure bullsht) and they are jealous because they dont have as many immigrants as America although immigrating to Canada and becoming a citizen is the easiest comparing to other first world countries! 

America sucks? America is the first country by the number of immigrants, no sane person would want to live in a bad country! America is great, that is why so many immigrants go to America although immigrating to America is much harder compared to Canada! Canadians, stay mad! 😘 and keep lying to yourselves that you are better than America! The number of immigrants and population speaks VOLUMES! 😘

And please stay in your own country, I dont wanna deal with your complaints and bullsht once I move to America! America is not for everyone, especially not people like you!

And yeah, your politics are bad and suck! Stay mad AF! 😘 😘

Yeah Karen, because I am from there and I dont like your country 😂😂 STAY MAD!

@Rick - I am from the Balkans! Well, idk, maybe I feel like some people dont know where the Balkans are so I use SE Europe! 😄

@Anon -  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, it is so stupid what is your perception of the US! Americans would rather call the cops on you than shoot you! Shootings are almost non existent in America! stay in your ‘perfect’ shithole 😂

Also, I have had bad experiences with Canadians in real life not just in the Internet, so I am talking from experience!

This is really substandard trolling, even by Yahoo troll standards....

• ?

well, I avoid - as a general rule - liking  or disliking countries I don't know closely as I've never been there

Making a judgement call WITHOUT EVER BEING THERE?  Yeah, your type should stay at home.  You are going to pss someone off and in the U.S. GET SHOT DEAD.   End of story.

• garry

hates america , full of covid , whites hate black an vica versa , get mugged or shot or someone wanting money , or homeless ..hates america got , nothing even unemployed . you have everything i dont want . and you complain about russia in that sh#thole place ..

--  I am from Australia and I like Australia and New Zealand. I have visited a number of Southeast Asian countries and love Cambodia, but not the current government. I like Thailand, but again, not the government. I like Laos. I love Singapore, but not the one-party government. Malaysia I found attractive but found the people distasteful and certainly the one-party government  I liked Indonesia and many of its countryside, but I found most of the people distasteful and I dislike the right-wing military regime for a government. Hing Kong I found nice, but that was back when HK was a British colony. Pakistan I hated.

• Andy C

I like Canada and dislike the USA.  It was pretty gnarly for the last four years,  with America seeming to only care about white businessmen.

I don't hate any country but i like a lot of them.. including New Zealand, Australia, UK, Poland, Russia, etc.

PS: Southeastern Europe? Do you mean Italy or do you mean the Balkans? Why not just say you're a Balkan!? :)

I think I might be beginning to dislike Southeastern Europe.