? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

What exactly should I wear if I was asked to “dress really really warm” for a surprise date?

I’m going on a covid safe surprise date but he said “dress really really warm”. How exactly should I dress if I don’t know where I’m going?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We’re those the exact words? Double check he didn’t say “ dress in something hot”.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How about a lambs-wool face mask.

• 2 months ago

I would take a scarf, mittens and a hat.  Wear a warm sweater, take a good coat, layer.  Warm pants, Sox and shoes. Sounds like snow.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Plan on being outside for the entire date. So check the weather for the evening.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Presume you will be outside for hours, most likely the entire time. "Really warm" is whatever's appropriate for the weather conditions where you are.

Unless he's the kind of date who takes you to the beer locker at the liquor store.

Where I live, I'd probably wear pants, boots with thick socks, a knit shirt, a sweater over it, and a knee-length coat, with scarf, hat, and gloves. It's around 36 and wet. (And I'd have Kleenex in my pocket, because my nose runs when it's cold.)

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

how about you ask him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.