Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do women enjoy Jackrabbit sex ?

It’s where the man hump away from behind really fast and hard like a jackrabbit does.

• Audrey

When I was younger, I enjoyed it immensely!

• Willie

I have done it a few times, but only because I was asked to do it by women that enjoy that kind of sex. I was afraid I would enter the wrong sex organ, so I don't do it anymore.

you should stop before the farm animals hop the fence...

Different women enjoy different things and there's no one activity that every single woman on Earth is into. 

From cold - NO!  That's a porn thing.  Plus, you've got to be careful not to cause an air embolism.  It can be extremely painful before even before harm is done if air gets trapped and the idiot man won't pause.  Porn are short snippets of visuals mainly designed to arouse males with short attention spans.  What the actors do is based on what films well, not what feels good.  If you only learn about sex from porn you will only learn how to suck in bed and will wonder why women don't seem to like sex.  Porn leaves out all the important parts.

No, seeing how women get nothing out of it.

No, p0rn is not reality.