Anonymous

If I don’t like western cultures and I don’t like eastern cultures, where should I go?

I lived in both and I don’t like how both are obsessed about religion. They take things to extreme. They bully groups in the society. Racism, sexism and hate crimes are high in both. Discrimination and disrespect are part of daily lives. Where can I find a peaceful country?

Anonymous do me a favour and get your head out of your a ss. You are clearly a white person 

If you're black, I recommend Nigeria or Liberia.

Sub saharan Africa. There's zero culture there. 

• ?

Somewhere to the middle of the Pacific Ocean where West meets East and East meets West.

Just letting you know western countries the people are little more intelligent and less judgmental. Plus western countries are more developed. You must know there’s sexism and racism anywhere you go. You are really digging yourself a grave by leaving to another country and cultural shock