What does “Allah had no son” mean?

Locally the police in the U.K. are investigating leaflets quoting that left on people’s car windshields.  it’s accompanied with a Pakistan flag and nothing else, I don’t get it? What are they trying to do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They're investigating it because they've come into evidence that the leaflets were left by a hate group trying to stir up hatred and incite violence against Muslims with X-mas* coming up.

What 'they' are trying to do is bring about prejudice, religious persecution, and hate crimes against Muslims at X-mastime.

* I use 'X-mas' because the word 'Christmas' quite annoyingly turns red and green on this site, even when it appears as part of another word, like it does in 'Christmastime', as you can see.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Anti-Christian Muslims proselytizing. If it's OK to have Christian missionaries, then you have to allow for Muslims as well.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is only an answer God only knows if it is right. Allah had no son may be referring to that the Christian's believe their God had a Son. Therefore Allah not having a son is greater than a God that had a Son.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe they're trying to get every Muslim in the world to stop naming their kids Muhammad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No clue.  But I do know this.  Islam denies that JC was the son of god and Pakistan is an Islamic theocracy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.