? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

What is a Telly Savalas?

So I reading this book by Stephen King and he wrote some where that some guy's car had tires as bald as Telly Savalas? is that a barren landscape or something or televison? what does King mean? thanks 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Its a bald male actor, He was in a TV cop programme called 'Kojak', he also appeared in a  James Bond movie and The Dirty Dozen. 

• F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who loves ya baby?

• Zac Z
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Telly Savalas was an actor who has become known for his bald look (even though he's had hair when he was younger - much like Yul Brynner).

Many people know him from his signature role as Lieutenant Kojak.

Below is a picture that I'm inserting for your convenience since your Google apparently is broken.

Attachment image
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'll hazard a guess here and say that you're not a big reader, but if you do dabble in books every now and again, it would be a good idea to get into the habit of finding some sense of autonomy with it. I'm sure if you were to stop and think about it for a moment you'd realise that it's not practical to ask a question each and every time you come across something that you can't immediately recognise in a book. And if you're lost when it comes to Stephen King - a writer who's known for incorporating all sorts of pop culture into his work, one could only imagine how much difficulty you'd have with something more literary. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

LOL. Kojak. He was the star of Kojak which was very popular and perpetually on TV from the 70s to the 90s.

• 2 months ago

Telly Savalas was an actor known for his hairless head.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That’s the name of a famous actor who played a police officer or detective. He was bald in those shows.  He died of cancer in 1994.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.