Can I make living with drop shipping business?

Can I make living with drop shipping business ?

Is drop shipping really what they show someone show they make 50,000 or 60,000 a month?

I wouldn't say it depends on your living stds. But it will be a little tough job. You can promote your business using press release services from press release power

No.

You would be lucky to be profitable at all.  You certainly would not earn thousands per month.  The people who are telling you that they can show you how to make thousands per month drop-shipping are scammers. They don't actually make any money drop-shipping.  They make their money convincing rubes like you that they can make you rich if you just buy their course.

Chances are near zero.  Even to make a $15 an hour part time are almost zero.  I sold ONE item like that over 10 years ago and it only lasted a year or so.  Finding other items proved impossible. Another item I was able to buy and stock and sell off ebay & ship and made a little but it took some work and going to the post office every few days. And, like most things, it dried up and I was no longer able to do it after 7-8 months. The seller gave exclusive ebay rights to someone else and with the increases in fees and stuff It just was not worth it.