Dream meaning about dead girl?

I had a dream I was in this really nice house you could tell the people who lived there had money and I was walking around the house which had a bunch of windows and part of me for some reason knew the window was open but before I could close it a small boy came over to and said there's a girl in the basement and I was like what so immediately I went to the basement door which he pointed out to me. When I opened the door a girl was standing at the top of the staircase waiting. He face was all white almost like bones but her eyes were blue and looked popped out a bit because her eye sockets were sucken in, her body was completely normal she had a navy blue dress and brown hair past her shoulders. I pulled her out and was like what happened to? Who did this? Do you know why this happened? But all she could say was I don't know over and over I kept trying to get answers but she could not say anything else and I could tell she was getting frustrated and wanted to guide me inside the basement to show me but I was to scared because it was dark and I could tell something bad was there. She was getting angry so I put her back in the basement cause I feared for the little boy but once I did the door disappeared and she was still waiting at the top of the staircase and then I woke up. I could vividly see her face and felt bad because she couldn't have been older than 5 I wonder what this freak could mean.

If you saw a dream about dead woman this is a symbol meaning that the source that used to inspire you has dried out. Sometimes the dream books give positive interpretation: some issue or a definite life period will be finished and you will get inner peace

You're keeping a part of yourself hidden in the closet.  We all have an "inner child" who comes out to play but for some reason this younger side of you is afraid to come out and make itself known to others.  Allow yourself to have fun with the inner child of other people also! 

• lala

iN your dream you had the visit of a ghost 

YES ghost can appear when you are not sleeping 

but they can also appear in a dream 

Here my suggestion 

Pray each night for this little girl who is stuck on earth for a reason that I do not know 

BUt just pray for her 

she visited you to ask your help 

so do not refuse the help you can give to this poor girl