Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How do I keep myself healthy even when I have zero appetite?

I’m going through a really rough patch in life. I just went through a major breakup and I lost a friend the other day. i have zero appetite to the point where eating makes me nauseous and in pain. I haven’t had more than an apple or a few bites of something a day in over a week, so every time i stand up i almost pass out because I’m not eating enough, but also every time i eat i either throw up or get intense cramps. What do i even do at this point? I mean I know i can just easily eat but it just makes me feel so awful which makes me need to stay in bed which fuels my depressive state more. I feel like I’m in a never ending cycle.

Nothing happens if you will not eat for a few days.

• hart

vitamin c and walk the sun

• MissA

You need to start looking into protein shakes or you need to seek therapy for an eating disorder.

Have you tried meal replacement shakes?  Since ots a liquid, it may settle more on your stomach, while providing some of the nutrients you need

suggest you somehow get some pedialyte- 

Pedialyte ingredients vs other leading sports drinks

When your body has an electrolyte imbalance, it doesn’t absorb fluids like it should. Unlike leading sports drinks, our optimal balance of sugar and sodium is designed to help replenish fluids and electrolytes more effectively. Plus, it has zinc to support the immune systemhttps://pedialyte.com/dehydration-symptoms-causes

• keerok

You're passing out because you think you're not eating enough. Some people can go through a whole week without eating. They just drink water. No problem. It's all in the mind. You just need to get your groove back. Eat a little and eat healthy, even if it's just one meal a day. Just drink lots of water. If you feel nauseous, add a little salt to your water.

They said an apple a day would keep the doctor away. I followed that exactly but it didn't work. You see my doctor is my wife.