Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Any tips for making my va*ina smell/ taste good?

I’m finally comfortable enough with the idea of my 1 year boyfriend doing stuff down there. I had some past trauma, so it’s taken me a while. I want to feel 100% comfortable, so does anyone have any tips to make my “down there” any more pleasing? I’m very hygienic, but I was wondering if anyone has some tips. 

I know hydration is a huge one. Maybe spraying perfume on my thighs would be good too. Anything else?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd say just wash it, but not just before, let it taste and smell natural, like a woman. God when will this lockdown end???

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Is there a connection between your private parts and the finance section of YA?  LOL!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do not ever use perfume or any scented products on the vagina. Don’t even use soap. You don’t wanna mess with the natural balance of bacteria and yeast. Just rinse daily with plain water. The vagina cleans itself and you don’t need to use anything down there. Just rinse really well after sex because cûm can leave an unpleasant smell if it sits. Every woman has some smell, but it shouldn’t be strong. If you start noticing an unusual odor, go to the doctor to get checked for yeast/bacteria/std. Also, no man wants to get a whiff of perfume when they’re eating pûssy. Too much perfume just gives people headaches. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.