Anonymous

Why do men date outside their race? ?

Women usually prefer their own race while men date other races. Why is this? 

@Brother, there are some exceptions of course. Some women would date other races but generally women prefer their own race. 

I agree with you and I think it's because women choose a mate based on who they think they might be able to see a future with and men go for people they're attracted to. Women like security and compatibility and men like sex appeal. 

Why do you tolerate the abuse from this one condescending user who demeans you? Block idiots like that. 

• Ann

Because they're attracted to women outside their race? It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Still more over-generalisation from Mr. Presumptuous! 

Many of us are not racist.  Cute is cute, whatever the colour.  Where I live, women are not racist as well.

Most women prefer white men so most women want to date outside of their races.

• ?

Really?  I'm a guy and from what I have observed it's usually women to date out their race more often.

• reme_1

You have not looked at the couples around you.

If men date outside they race and women don't then who is it the men are dating? 

Good men date their own race. Interracial dating is for loser and desperate men. They can’t find anyone of their own race so they go for other races.