Anonymous

Why do men date outside their race? ?

Women usually prefer their own race while men date other races. Why is this? 

Update:

@Brother, there are some exceptions of course. Some women would date other races but generally women prefer their own race. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I agree with you and I think it's because women choose a mate based on who they think they might be able to see a future with and men go for people they're attracted to. Women like security and compatibility and men like sex appeal. 

Why do you tolerate the abuse from this one condescending user who demeans you? Block idiots like that. 

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because they're attracted to women outside their race? It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

• 2 months ago

Still more over-generalisation from Mr. Presumptuous! 

• 2 months ago

Many of us are not racist.  Cute is cute, whatever the colour.  Where I live, women are not racist as well.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most women prefer white men so most women want to date outside of their races.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Really?  I'm a guy and from what I have observed it's usually women to date out their race more often.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have not looked at the couples around you.

• 2 months ago

If men date outside they race and women don't then who is it the men are dating? 

• 2 months ago

Good men date their own race. Interracial dating is for loser and desperate men. They can’t find anyone of their own race so they go for other races. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.