Which outdoor motion cameras can I use with just the help of my cell phone??

My family and I want to get a motion sensor camera outside facing out front yard, car, and driveway. So far, every cam I’ve looked at needs me to have a computer or an ipad or something . Unfortunately , I only have my iphone . 

I know there must be a good cam out there that I can control w my iPhone . Please help!!!

Any general CCTV security system that says it has an app available should work.

eg. the Swann brand ones are OK, and the app for the DVR/NVR (the CCTV recorder box with the network connection) in their kits definitely works OK on an iphone.

Ignore any wireless systems, they are often very very poor and you still have to run a power cable to each camera.

Fully wired ones, especially the type that use just an ethernet cable (PoE type) are vastly superior quality and reliability.

Note that "webcam" style cameras are a totally different thing to proper CCTV systems.

There has to be some sort of surveillance camera that is compatible with phones. I think there are zosi cameras on amazon where if you hook them up to wifi, you can access it from your phone. But if you only need like 1 camera, i have no clue, and I'm a bit too lazy to look, sorry. There is probably one though.

As long as your phone can access the infernalnet, 

it should be able to show you whatever a konfuzer can.   

Seeing the live video is one thing; 

actually controlling the camera may be another matter.