Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

My psychologist is unable to give me answers to make my life better, should I use Yahoo answers then?

• .

YA cannot replace trained medical professionals. If your therapy isn't helping you, seek out a new therapist.

.

Your post belongs in Health>Mental Health, not Yahoo Answers. Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

If you have mental issues, than Yahoo really isn't the place for you. 

Orrrr, maybe it is................

• ?

If you think it will Help you then use It 

• LAN

All the incredibly stupid people do, so you'll have plenty of other vacant minded idiots to help encourage you to keep making terrible life choices.

tips from strangers can be more beneficial at times than someone who is looking to keep you as a sick patient forever..

• ?

If you think that someone can help you on this site then good ahead and ask your questions, after all this is a free site.  However, I would recommend that you treat some of the answers with a  pinch of salt.  Not everyone will give you the correct answers that you are seeking.

Perhaps you might like to think about changing your Psychologist, a new one might be the answer. 

• Why not indeed use here, but be warned, because some users are not authentic and can easily make you feel tons worse than you are feeling.

Sometimes, due to no formal training, but using personal experience, we can be even better than those who have been trained, since we are not bogged down by dogma of the system.

That's like asking if you should turn to heroin to kick your alcohol addiction.

Ask your psychologist for a professional recommendation. and referral to a different psychologist. or psychiatrist. Patients can and do fire doctors and psychologists and doctors can fire patients. 

It IS free...and you get what you pay for too.