Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My brother used to abuse me as a kid, but now got super angry when I confronted him about it?

I feel like I dont want to forgive and act like nothing happened.

He gave a sarcastic apology and said he was trying to toughen me up.

I feel that's bs.

I'm claustrophobic because of him and afraid of men sometimes. 

He also tried to be gay with me like it was normal when I was little. It's considered sexual abuse. 


No rape just he did things like his pee went up around me and he tried taling showers with me. Also tried intimidating me a lot.

4 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    maybe you should stay away from him

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Fight him next time he gets abusive in person. 

    Warn him also by phone or text not to ever talk to you like that again.

    Hopefully you're much bigger and stronger now.

    Otherwise avoid and never see him again. Abusers need co-defendants. 

  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

    You keep him out of your life. Stay away from anyplace he will be at. Sooner or later, your parents will see it, and then they will ask.What you tell them is up to you.

  • 2 months ago

    If it's an important issue, go to the police. Raping you is a crime, and he can be held to account for it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.