Anonymous

Why do some ethnicities love curvy women but white men don’t?

Hot white guys like Tom Hiddleston go for stick women like Taylor Swift. 

• Lili

Many white men  do.

No group is monolithic in terms of its members' tastes and preferences.  Most white men I know have married women of average size, and some have married large women.  There are billions of white men in the world. You don't seriously think they all go for the same thing?

The same is true of black and Asian men.

That said, the media have long pushed skinny white women, because they are what fashion designers prefer to show their clothes, and that preference has spilled over into other forms of advertising and into entertainment, too, since fashion is of importance there.  White men are as vulnerable to advertising and other media influences as women are, so many -- though not all -- have come to prefer thin women.

well black women more are likely to have bigger butts compared to white women. ww with big butts are usually fat all over, like big butt and gut. that is not curvy...it's just fat. a big butt with a flat stomach is curvy

• ?

old saying , beauty is in the eye of the beholder . maybe your to shallow to see it !!! maybe you uses your eyes and dont see the real person .

Cuz all men will have different sexual preferences regardless what the media says. Cuz are individuals with different opinions. I always prefer thin athletic women with some chest. I don't care how much the media tries to push fat women on me.

• Ann

First, you can't mix ethnicities with race. But I get what you're saying. I taught in an inner city public school. I was astounded by how I was admired even though I was fat. It was hard there but for the first time I began to feel good about myself and how I looked.

• Zirp

"white men" is not an ethnicity.

Some guys go for slim, some go for curvy, many have other priorities/fetishes/preferences - regardless of what language and culture they were raised in

There's lots of non-english European folk music that translates to "She's too skinny"

It's not a reference to weight, rather it means she doesn't look like a full grown woman ... I'm sure that covers how most guys feel about this subject.

• ?

It's not an ethnic thing, it's personal preference.

• ?

Some like curvy, some like them thin. I seriously doubt my ethnicity has much to do with this, even though there are some clear general physical differences between some ethnicities.

Because white men have better taste in women.