Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

If I call 911 will they send someone out to help me cook for thanksgiving ?

I can just tell the police department I’m making doughnuts and the fire department there is chili and they will help me right

But it’s a emergency I have people coming over in a few hours 

• ?

The slide downhill by this pos has been rapid.This is a criminal post gone too far.Breaking the law (or Yahoo terms) is NOT acceptable at any time.Its' time for this sham to end.I reported it,and I hope other cooking and recipe posters will report this user as well.

• L

NO.  However, if you do cook and start a fire - they will come but only to put out the fire.

No, they will not. Not their job to help you cook.

• ?

Do that too much and they might just let you stay in their big house and have Thanksgiving dinner with them. You won't have to cook either, unless you're a trustee.

Troll smarter, not harder. Your stupid is showing.

• ?

You will most likely get a financial penalty for wasting the emergency services time. That's what happens here in GB to anyone stupid enough to do that, and they deserve it. 

<sigh> the emergency services have better things to do - don't waste their time (or your own by pointlessly posting here)

Do what you please honey but you’re probably going to insult them and piss them off even more. If you want to joke in good fun fine but I don’t think if you called 911 and said this yoh would be hung up on, laughed at, and arrested for misusing 911 just like most of your other non emergency situations 

• Lv 4

Yeh they will come....... And arrest you for wasting their precious time. 

fire department will sue you too . 

Emergency services are No Joke 

No they will arrest you for misuse of the 911 system which is a felony.