Did the religious Supreme Court just okay churches to spread pandemics?

The religious Supreme Court just okayed churches to spread pandemics. Did the religious supreme court justices forget that there is another cure for the spread of infection that’s been around for hundreds of years? 🔥 

Anyone got a match?

Why would you sicko’s think I meant burning people?

• Nous

It will spread the virus and cause many deaths but also destroy the following for Christianity!

From my understanding, some of the judges thought that houses of worship were being treated unfairly -- a liquor store can be open, but not a church. 

• y

Yes, they have just ruled that religion is allowed to spread just as multiple democrats leaders have said and joined. The "peaceful " protestors that are allowed to spread.

• Oleg

Yet another militant atheist, who is willing to kill religious people, to supposedly save his life for a short while, despite often claiming that he is not afraid of death, because there's nothing after it. Shame on you.

Good job.  Now you're on the government's 'terrorist list'.

The Constitution exists to keep the rights of people protected.  If you are terrified of the fake "covid" then stay home for the rest of your life.  The rest of us are doing what we want.  And actually, I've lost some respect for any church that closed.  The Lord Jesus Christ makes it clear as a command for believers to gather in attendance.  You are not the boss of me, and neither is the government, and I wouldn't obey any government that tries to get me to disobey the Lord.  By the way, wealthy international billionaires openly say that the reason they promote the "covid" hoax through the fake media is because they want the "great reset" to have you as a slave in their system.  They're not even hiding it.