?
Lv 4
? asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Who knows more about Politics, and media, you? Or David Icke?

"David Vaughan Icke (/ˈdeɪvɪd vɔːn aɪk/; born 29 April 1952) is an English conspiracy theorist,[1][3][4][5] and a former footballer and sports broadcaster.[6] Icke has written more than 20 books and has lectured in over 25 countries.[7][8]".

Whilst i personally think David Icke is a greedy money orientated deceitful charlatan, false witness, psychic fraud, and propagandist, i would exercise caution before assuming you know more about the political world or the media world than him.

For example, he was once the chief spokesperson for the Green party.

"Within six months of joining the Green Party, he was given a position as one of its four principal speakers, positions created in lieu of a single leader.[53]".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Green_Par... .

David Icke was higher in the political world than anyone mocking him in the answers will ever be.

And the same can be said for media, as before he embarked on a highly successful political career, he had previously worked as a news reader and commentator for the BBC.

"In 1981, Icke became a sports presenter for the BBC's national programme Newsnight, which had begun the previous year. Two years later, on 17 January 1983, he appeared on the first edition of the BBC's Breakfast Time, British television's first national breakfast show, and presented the sports news there until 1985. In 1983 he co-hosted Grandstand".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Journalis... .

Update:

Also he started from the bottom.

He worked his way up beginning as a journalist for the daily mail.

"The loss of Icke's position with Hereford meant that he and his wife had to sell their home, and for several weeks they lived apart, each moving in with their parents. In 1973 Icke found a job as a reporter with the weekly Leicester Advertiser, through a contact who was a sports editor at the Daily Mail.[40]".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke#Journalis...

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I've read several of his books. His knowledge is extensive and he's smart. There are some claims he makes which sound rather ridiculous but, on the whole, a lot can be extracted which does indeed make a lot of sense; especially when the details he provides come together quite interestingly. I don't think he should be completely written off as a conspiracy nutcase.

• garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

knows all politicians lie , the so called experts dont agree with each other and news sells .your the suckers who they feed off .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I find him interesting but he has no credibility whatsoever among sane educated people. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

David Von Icke

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I do!

But only because I'm a shape-shifting lizard-woman with connections to the Royal Family.

And "beginning as a journo for the Daily Wail" is a dead giveaway for the sort of bottom orifice the guy is!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Apparently you think you do.

• 2 months ago

My dog knows more about politics and media than David Icke.  

• 2 months ago

David Icke, Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, they're all the same, idiots making money off of idiots with lies 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.