Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are any of you brave enough to pay a visit to relatives this Thanksgiving when the governors are telling you to STAY HOME!?

Me, I live in fear and will be by myself.

Who knows, I might have covid.

• ?

I’m English but do you honestly believe that that any government in the world has the right to dictate to you like that. Personally I have never been locked down regardless of any government mandates. I simply don’t recognise that anyone has that power over me.

• Audrey

If I was lucky enough to have family, I would be spending it with them!

Yes. The quicker the old people die the quicker I get my inheritance.

I've been a loner all my life. I don't know how to congregate. If I get the virus someone would have to intravenously inject me , spit in my mouth or worse. And Ive worn a mask before mask were popular. Even at home alone I wear a mask. Sometimes I think I have a problem mentally. Its so funny.

Yep. I am bout 3pm today

Turkey and all the good sh*t

I'm in a red state with no lockdown. I wouldnt visit my toxic liberal family anyways.