Is it true that most Jews today are atheists?

A 2011 study found that half of all American Jews have doubts about the existence of God, compared to 10–15% of other American religious groups.

Source(s): That nifty newfangled Google doohickey

Actually lots of Jews are atheists, myself included. Most Jews believe in god, but plenty don’t. Judaism isn’t just about god. It’s a culture. There’s a lot of people who enjoy the culture and the traditions, but don’t believe in the religious part. I like the holidays and traditions, but I treat it more like folk tales. The stories behind Passover, Chanukah, and other Jewish holidays are interesting, but far from the truth.

• BMCR

No, it is not true.

Cats are just really wild animals. They can’t be tamed like dogs can. Not as friendly either. That’s why big ones are dangerous and not good pets.

Yes,  that’s true. 

That doesn't seem likely. Only about 5% of the world population is.

Jew (from the tribe of Judah) cannot practice their 'religion' because the religion requires animal sacrifice. The temple where they were directed to do it was destroyed in 70 A.D. just as Jesus said it would be. 

So whatever a 'practicing Jew' is claiming to do to get right with God are meaningless rituals. If they don't do anything at all, the result is exactly the same: they have no idea who God is.... and that, my friend, is fatal.

Knowing God is eternal life, and there's only one way to know Him... go and meet the man from Galilee. He called himself 'teacher' and 'Lord'. Go and see what it is he wants to teach you. If he is the Lord he will reveal that fact to you. He doesn't need me to convince you of his deity, nor could I.

PS. Satan isn't an atheist. There's no such thing as an agnostic demon. So, so WHAT if you believe in God? Believing in God never saved anyone.

Well that's an oxymoron. 

I don't know but most of the Jews I met are atheists, and that's a good thing.

• ?

About 49% of the Jews in Israel are secular (no religion).