Should I get spiderman miles morales or assassin creed valhalla for the ps4?

Both games looked interesting but dont know if they will will end up a wast of time and I wasnt a big fan of ac odyssey or origins I was more of a fan of the older ones. And I loved the ps4 spiderman but it felt to short. I want a game that I can enjoy 

I'd say get the Asassins Creed game instead of buying Miles Morales, and supporting the BLM movement. Don't support the inclusion of political messages in our games.

Here's what I would do if I were you and wanted those games. Spider-Man Miles is shorter then the last Spider-Man game, which was short itself, so I would rent that game from the closest rental place near you. If one doesn't exist you could sign up for a free month of gamefly or some similar service. As for Valhalla, well you can sign up for Ubisoft + for $15 a month and play Valhalla on there, plus over 100 other games. This way you can play both games and spend less money.