Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are so many Liberals celebrating Thanksgiving ?

Is it Hate-filled and Bigoted?

Update:

Ohhh so it’s just coincidence you guys are celebrating, traveling, cooking big Turkey dinners, etc.... on Thanksgiving 

Update 2:

Cheeses, I apologize for triggering 😞 

Update 3:

Well Cheeses, I’m glad you recognize your government knows best

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Democrats are celebrating the Death of Millions of Native American Indians. 

• 2 months ago

I have never understood why some people think it is funny to pretend to be this stupid.

• paul c
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most Americans are liberals. So bag up your nasty comments and in the words of Trump, "Why don't you go back to where ever you came from ?"

We voted for Biden because we're tired of all the Trump garbage and lies.

The nightmare is over, Trump and his kind isn't welcome here any more.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I am celebrating, like yourself most likely, with a quiet evening and meal with my beloved family that I am very thankful for. Regardless of the origins of the holiday, I am thankful to live in this country and it would be nice to have a day to put aside our political differences and to enjoy ourselves as inhabitants of this country. We are all in this together.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You reminded me. I need a beer. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. We should be thankful we survived Trump, just as the pilgrims were thankful they survived the first winter.

• Sergio
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Notice how you said why are liberals celebrating thanksgiving and not republicans? That’s because liberals are thankful and republicans are not. You just shot your own foot asking this question but I guess 

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The only hate I see at the moment is in your question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you not hear?

80 million patriots kicked the biggest existential threat to America out of the White House. 

If that is not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is. 

Source(s): None of my family is travelling dummy. Nor Gathering. My parents are vulnerable.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You started drinking early today

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.