Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do people who are against face masks want to spread covid to others?

Yes.                                          

For the most part, no.

If you have the virus and the virus particle are realistically 100 times smaller than the bacteria masks (and they are) that are being pushed and everyone is wearing; what good do face masks do? They do nothing! Wearing a face mask everyday, all day, does one thing very well, it dumbs down your immune system. Now more health problems will be pushed on society. Isn't that great! 

It’s not that they want to harm others it’s more that they just don’t consider how their actions affect their community.  

Basically they’re self-centered and focus mainly on their feeling and their perceptions and how things affect them.  Some will create reasons to attempt to justify their self-centeredness  - COVID isn’t real, it’s just like the flu, I can’t be contagious since I have no symptoms, etc.

So it’s not some evil attempt it’s just people being selfish.

• Sergio

People who are against face masks are just poorly educated people that go by personal belief not science. They have the mentality if science doesn’t agree with my beliefs and emotions than it’s wrong. For example the anonymous user that mentioned herd immunity. Last year I bet he didn’t even know what that was until he read it on a Facebook comment, decided to look up a basic  definition on google and now all of a sudden he thinks he understands it.  Even if covid has a 99% survival rate I bet you he doesn’t even know how many people have to die for herd immunity to develop 

The opposite, competition for the 2020 Darwin of the Year Award is the biggest in history and time is running out. 

• hamel5

Most of these folks are profoundly ignorant ( as shown in some of these answers) 

Some are just acting out as defiant adolescents .  

You have the freedom to wear a mask. I have the freedom not to. Isn't freedom wonderful?

*violently coughing* yes.

Source(s): No, some mostly believe it to be a heaux.

I personally don’t care if other people die nobody cares about me