Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

does anyone else find it creepy how "world powers" can control the weather?

world powers meaning the elite or whoever it is that makes all the decisions to globalize and control the masses.

i just found out that they are playing god. GEOENGINEERING

they are controlling the weather. idk how the hell they have been able to do it but its been going on for many years. they can create rain, snow, hail, drought, floods, hurricanes, etc.

really creepy. and they are also trying to block out the real sun and give us a man made sun. 

i dont like this. nothing feels real anymore. nothing is organic. everything is controled by another physical being on earth. fvckin creeps.

And its weird how their agenda is to push climate change even though they are causing this. if they have the technology to create artificial weather..

i dont trust this system not 1 bit anymore..

and dont even get me started with this PLANdemic.

Update:

the term "conspiracy"

which originates from the cia which means to question or go against the "official" story that the system spoon feeds you. 

how about you get a mind of your own and think for yourself for once in your life.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I find it scary that there are gullible people out there who believe nonsense like this

• 2 months ago

Government view of the masses Thomas Jefferson if there is but an Adam and Eve in every nation it is better then it is now 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I find it creepy that morons like you buy into this conspiracy theory BULLCRAP so easily.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.