Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What is your opinion of the way Trump has been working to overturn the election?

• Emma

Disgusting, undemocratic, desperate.

Pure treason.   Unless he shows proof of massive voter fraud he should be publicly executed.

It's disgusting, but it would be so much worse if trump and his "elite" legal team had even a modest amount of competence.  

It’s an embarrassment. Does that buffoon know that he’s only making an *** of himself. People that agrees with him are only making asses of themselves. 

There’s one thing to try to overturn an election but it’s another thing to try to steal an election. Overturning an election means going through the proper steps like asking for a recount or getting improperly casted votes thrown out. Stealing an election is getting legal ballots thrown out or voter suppression or making up lies like the software that’s used to count votes were rigged to give trump votes to Biden. 

It fits. Remember, he first drew political attention to himself by suing Obama for being too black to be an American citizen. Frivolous lawsuits on the way in, frivolous lawsuits on the way out. 

• ken

He's just exposing the massive election fraud.

I expected it, but it still disappoints me to see that this is what our country has come to. Its the feeling I have had for the entirety of Trump's presidency, that a large segment of our population could look at his juvenile, vindictive, corrupt, and comically inept actions and still approve of him. Thankfully that is about to end, although I highly doubt Trump is going to leave the spotlight. I expect him to be lurking around the edges, perhaps getting a TV show or maybe some online streaming show, and trying to keep himself relevant enough to launch another campaign in 2024

ken-No. Wrong. There is no "massive election fraud". Heck, there is yet to even be any more than a few cases of minor fraud (nowhere on the level to effect the outcome of the election) that has been proven with actual sound evidence 

Disgusting, but not unexpected.

Pundits said before the election Trump would prematurely claim victory knowing full well that mail in votes would be counted last in several swing states and then he'd screech fraud. 

Trump is the most transparent conman ever. 

It boggles the mind anyone would still be swallowing his horseshit. 

My opinion is that Trump is getting instructions from his pal dictator Putin on how to create chaos in the United States.