Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you thankful for the victory of President-elect Biden as well?

Happy Thanksgiving, patriots. We won. Let’s give thanks for each other, and the massive team effort it took to defeat a traitor sitting in the Oval Office.

I also give thanks for the nurses, doctors and scientists who cared for us during this pandemic, and delivered a vaccine.

I’m thankful to have had a wonderful thanksgiving meal. I’m proud to be an American no matter who wins the election. All I ask of my country is a fair election when the investigation is over the one who is proven the winner will be my president God Bless America 🇱🇷

I can’t see him winning, The America people aren’t gonna go for a cheat in the WH

Yes I'm so thankful. God Bless America. I pray to God we can climb over any and all these hurdles thrown in our way to make America a real great place to love and live in peace.

#Defund The Government...

I'm thankful that we will not have to deal with 4 more years of one of the worst Presidents in history.