Jim2
Lv 7
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Politics: Which is more despicable? Cheating on your wife, or trying to overturn an election by cheating, as well as frivolous lawsuits?

Trump tried to get state legislatures to appoint electors favorable to him, and delay certification of the votes. That's outright attempted cheating.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Trump is the most selfish and immoral US President ever. He's broken more of the Ten Commandments more times than any President.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A good topic for my next question will be along the lines of how in the world could a liar, cheater, thief, adulterer, and unrepentant sinner like Trump have been anointed by God? How can anyone POSSIBLY think that? Are they that deceived by a demagogue? What goes on in these evangelical churches? SERIOUSLY!??

• 2 months ago

It's treason.                                

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Donald Trump is anointed by GOD to lead this Christian nation. Slander of Donald Trump is blasphemy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I wouldn't call it cheating, exactly. It's more extending the period during which he can milk his supporters for contributions most of which go to fill his own pockets.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trying to overtun the election. Cheating is more common than you know. I'd say about 1% of people never cheated on their partners. Humans are naturally liars.

• 2 months ago

Both quite despicable. But the wife is one such person/No offense. A personal matter if you will. When you are over the mass. Thats like mass murder.

• 2 months ago

Trump is a completely criminal, despicable human being.  The fact that people actually fall for his BS tells me how bad the mental illness pandemic is in this country.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump's a POS whichever way you look at it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.