Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Is it true that Democrats collaborated with China to create thr coronavirus, to make Trump look bad?

He really doesn't need any help for that.

I’m not sure if they collaborated to create it but I do believe that democrats brought it to the us. No proof but my opinion, it was brought to  nursing homes at the northern border thinking that they would be able to impeach President Trump before it got completely out of control. Unfortunately willing to sacrifice elderly. The reason I think this is why would it start in a nursing home with all of the international travel I wouldn’t think a nursing home would be their first stop assuming that the travel would most likely be work related. This might sound crazy but this is my opinion. I have never seen the intense crazy hatred  ( in my lifetime ) in this country. 

Yea moron- they killed millions of people to make an orange turd look bad because they knew he was too stupid to do anything about it..................

No.  Trump collaborated with the CIA and Fort Detrick to create and distribute the coronavirus to damage the Chinese economy.  It backfired - what an idiot.

That would be incredibly self-defeating given that it struck hardest in cities and thereby reduced their voter base.

Where is your source? Or is this just an idea your brain created alone

No. That is idiotic.