Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What should I do about my liberal grandchildren?

Important to note that Dems stole the election -- not only with mail ballot fraud but I heard on the radio that there is evidence that they worked with China to create Corona Virus.

Move on snowflake; it's over!

Shut up Karen. 

You are absolutely right about the evidence wether it will be considered creditable by courts nobody knows yet. Tell them that everyone is entitled to their views and convictions and beliefs I’m sorry that you have to convince them 

There was no fraud. Shut up Karen.  

There was no fraud. Shut up Karen

Give their presents to lazy people.

Be happy that they are showing promise and progress for the future and hope and pray that they're open-mindedness will influence you to finally have growth

• Matt

Stop listening to conspiracy theory sites and start listening to your grandchildren 

You should learn from them.   You so stupid you believe debunked conspiracy stories from a loser cheeto.

Don’t do anything. Let them have their opinions and you can have yours. If you’re not too addicted to politics try to think about or talk about something else.  Weak minds these days only think about politics