Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why should vaccines be mandatory? It goes against the Constitution of freedom of movement...?

covid vaccine contains chip; covid vaccine = mark of the beast; once 5g is turned on, people will fall dead like there is no tomorrow... unbearable stench will engulf the cities even in winter

All you dem turds who voted for biden and his crew want just that, it's called control start with one thing than move on to bigger things.

Vaccines are not mandatory.  Vaccines do not include 'chips'.  The only 'chips' in existence are for pet cats and dogs.  Are you a pet that needs to be chipped!

Wearing masks violates your rights also, just like being forced to wear pants violates your right to walk around bare assed.  Vaccines don't contain chips--the technology is still way off in the future.  And the mark of the beast is a sign someone is a flaked out nutcase.

They can not make them mandatory.   But they do it in a de facto manner.   All kids must go to school.   If they go to a public school they must be vaccinated per the school rules.   If they go to a private school the school could require them to be vaccinated.   The only way around it is to home school and most people are not willing to do that over something as simple as a vaccination.    We could see the same thing with covid.  For example,  the airlines could ban you from travel unless you have a shot record showing you were vaccinated.    Same with trains, buses,  taxis,   Uber,  etc.     Places like gyms,  beauty parlors,  etc could do the same thing.   If you do not want the shot you do not have to get it but you may find you can not go many places or get any services without it. 

I work for local government. I fear/suspect I'll be told if I don't take it I won't be able to return to the office.

I never heard of mandatory vaccines  for adults. This sounds like a troll question,

Source(s): I never heard of the "Constitution of Freedom of Movement".

They will not be mandatory.  You just can't go to school or get a job unless you have them.  Just like polio, smallpox, etc. 

You can choose to not get vaccinated, similarly, businesses and government institutions can refuse to allow you to enter.  In other words, be stupid all you want, but do't spread your stupidity.

• Matt

"the Constitution of freedom of movement"? what the hell are you talking about? Vaccines won't be mandatory by the government, even though everybody should take them. Vaccination won't be mandatory because it would violate article 4 of the constitution, and probably article 1 too. however the constitution does not prevent businesses from making it mandatory for their employees to get vaccinated. 

Infecting others with a deadly disease is not included in our freedoms.